The Global Opportunities Summit brings together globally engaged leaders from business, economic development, education, government and nonprofit organizations to create a compelling global identity for the Piedmont Triad of North Carolina. The primary purpose of this gathering is to provide an opportunity for information and idea sharing with a variety of thought leaders from local and international organizations. Download the Flyer
This summit provides a unique opportunity to engage in discussions geared toward creating and developing competitive advantages to ensure the Triad excels in the world market. These discussions will range from how we prepare our students for future work and life, to how local business can play a role in increasing global trade.
Topics covered in the GO summit include:
- K-20 International Education, Workforce Development
- Global Economic Development, Global Entrepreneurship
- Export Achievement, Global Logistics
- Global Leadership Development and Triad’s Global Cultural Assets
- Vision for the Downtown University Center/Global Opportunities (GO) Center
Panel discussions and case studies of successful public/private global partnerships will be a part of the day’s activities.